Do you do Easter? If so, do you create an Easter basket full of goodies? Maybe you need some ideas. Below are some lovely Easter-themed toys I found over at HearthSong. (But really, they can be enjoyed year round!)
This post includes affiliate links.
Wooden Bunny Hutch (Ages 3 and up)
I love products that encourage imaginative play! There's lots here for kids to see and do: an eight-piece fence to set up; the carrot house to visit; a dinner of eight carrots to fix in the bowl and serve to the six busy bunnies; the water bottle to fill… it may start as pet care play, but exciting bunny-ville adventures are sure to follow.
Budding gardeners can add to the play value of the Wooden Bunny Hutch by "planting" their own garden with the wooden My Little Garden Set that includes fences, wheelbarrow, basket, gardening tools, a pail, seeds, plants, and flowers. (Sold separately.)
Easter Chocolate House (Ages 4 and up)
Where do chocolate bunnies live? In chocolate houses (that have room for their ears) nestled along Bunny Trail Lane, of course! Build one just like theirs so you can celebrate spring's sweetness in sunny bunny style. It's easy with this kit that includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof, and pink, purple, yellow, and green candy-writer gel pens for both "cementing" the house together and surrounding the house with sunshine and flowers, and two containers of colorful confetti (1 oz. of Daisy Shapes and 1 oz. of Easter Mix).
Simply use the candy writers to cement the chocolate pieces together. Squeeze the gel along the edges of the walls and roof, and press gently together. Let stand for about 15 minutes, then decorate. (Candy writer colors may vary.)
A fun family project!
• Build a chocolate house—with room for bunny ears
• Kit includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof
• Pink, yellow, and green candy-writer gel pens
• Candy writer colors may vary
• Two containers of colorful confetti (1 oz. of Daisy Shapes and 1 oz. of Easter Mix)
Crafty Creations Egg Decoupage Decorating Kit (Ages 5 and up)
Easily adapted for making cascarones!!
Get the whole family together for an afternoon of fun, creativity, and egg decorating! This Egg Decoupage Decorating Kit includes a variety of art-inspired decorating methods and effects that offer many options for kids to craft cool Easter-egg decorations: one sheet of illustrated spring-themed die-cut designs, one sheet of animal-photograph die-cut designs, and one sheet of tattoos—plus tissue paper, glitter, ribbon, "jewels," glue, a brush, an inspirational and instructional poster, and a storage box with dividers for storing keepsake eggs.
This set of three Goose Eggs makes a really special place to apply these special decorating techniques (sold separately)!
• Upbeat, creative egg-decoupage decorating kit the whole family will enjoy
• Includes a variety of art-inspired decorating methods and effects
• Includes: one sheet of illustrated spring-themed die-cut designs,
• One sheet of animal-photograph die-cut designs
• One sheet of tattoos
• Tissue paper, glitter, ribbon, "jewels," glue, a brush
• Inspirational/instructional poster
• Storage box with dividers for storing keepsake eggs
• This set of 3 Goose Eggs makes a really special way to demonstrate special decoupage effects (sold separately)
Bunny Travel Buddies Sewing Kit (Ages 8 and up)
It’s “sew and go” with this cute sewing kit that includes everything needed to craft a complete lilliputian play set (two bunnies, a small pillow, blanket, and tin “townhouse”) out of pre-cut felt pieces, polyester stuffing, child-safe needle, and thread!
• Craft a cute play set with this sewing kit
• Play set includes two bunnies and a small pillow and blanket
• Tin acts as the play bunnies’ “townhouse”
Includes pre-cut felt pieces:
• Polyester stuffing
• Child-safe needle