I'm so happy to be able to share with you these free Spanish printables from Monarca Language. Every month, we'll have a few pages that you can print out for your preschooler, to help them prepare for entering kindergarten.
This month's theme is the ocean. Though the printables are in Spanish, the instructions are in both Spanish and English for those of you who may not be completely fluent in both languages, but are trying to raise bilingual children.
The first printable is a set of vocabulary cards that your child can color in, cut out, and use to tell a story. And the second printable is a matching page to develop fine-motor skills, as well as vocabulary.
I think that these printables would go really well with some fun ocean-themed crafts like the ones on my Ocean Life Activities board on Pinterest.
And you can follow up with some of these awesome books on ocean life...
- Deep Sea Dive (LiftDeep Sea Dive (Lift-the-Flap Adventures) by Salina Yoon
- Guess Who Ocean Friends by Jodie Shepherd and Laura Ovresat
- Good Night Ocean (Good Night Our World series) by Mark Jasper and Cooper Kelly
Latino Children's Literature:
- Chipi Chipis, Small Shells of the Sea / Chipi Chipis, Caracolitos Del Mar by Irania Macias Patterson
- Hello Ocean / Hola Mar by Pam Munoz Ryan, Mark Astrella and Yanitzia Canetti
Wordless Picture Books:
- Ocean Whisper / Susurro del oceano by Dennis Rockhill
And in Spanish:
- Océanos: Mundos submarinos (Ciencia Asombrosa) (Spanish Edition) by Laura Purdie Salas and Jeffrey Joseph Yesh
- OCEANO (En La Naturaleza / in Nature) (Spanish Edition) by Sigmar