One of the emails that I frequently get is from parents looking for Spanish learning programs. So since my Master List of Spanish Curricula has proven to be so popular, I thought maybe it would be a great idea to have one place listing Spanish learning programs. To make it easy, I'll be adding a button in my sidebar, so you can find this list easily. (But feel free to bookmark it anyway!)
By clicking on the title of the product, you will be taken to the publisher's/company's website where you can purchase it or read more about it.
Because some of the materials have already been reviewed on MommyMaestra, if you click on the word "REVIEW" next to the title, you will be taken to review article so you can read our thoughts about the product.
Items with the word "RECOMMENDED" next to them were submitted/presented at the suggestion of someone else. Some link to reviews.
IF you would like to review a product on MommyMaestra, or submit your product for review, please contact me.
• Calico Spanish - Comprehensive Curriculum (REVIEW)
• Sonrisas Spanish School - Complete Pre-K & Elementary Curriculum (REVIEW)
• All Bilingual Press Spanish Curriculum - Introductory curriculum for Pre-K thru Kindergarten. Supplemental curriculum for Elementary students. (REVIEW)
• Little Pim - Language acquisition program for kids up to 6 yo (REVIEW)
• Kid Start Spanish - Immersion program (REVIEW)
• Spanish for You! - Complete curriculum
• Conversa Books - Spanish curriculum
• La Clase Divertida - Complete Spanish curriculum
• Risas y Sonrisas - Complete Homeschool Spanish curriculum (REVIEW)
• Sube - Complete Spanish curriculum (REVIEW)
• Language Tree - 6 month, online learning course
• Whistlefritz - Complete Pre-K & Elementary Curriculum
• Languages4kidz - an immersion program for newborns - 6yo. (REVIEW)
• PetraLingua.com (REVIEW)
• Sing-A-Lingo - Preschool program (REVIEW)
• 1 2 3 Teach Me - Free online Spanish Resources
• Monarca Language - PreK to Kindergarten only (REVIEW)
• Games for Language - Subscription-based online learning program best suited for teens and adults. (REVIEW)
• NOYO - for iPad (REVIEW)
• Lingual - for iPad (Launching soon)
Last updated on 9/27/2016