The Spanish version of our #RespectEachOther packet is now available!! You may remember that this packet includes:
- posters to be placed as visual reminders
- an educator's guide
- discussion questions & guide
- resources for parents
- phrases parents can use when talking to school officials about their child being bullied
- plans for students on how to deal with a bully
- writing prompts
- writing pages
- and a recommended reading list
I'm super grateful to Lorraine Ladish and her team for this Spanish translation. We hope that you'll find this tool to be a helpful resource for your Spanish classrooms and families.
You can download both the English and Spanish versions here:
And remember, if you are a blogger or website manager, please feel free to share this on your sites, listserves, and facebook groups.
This packet is free to download and you may share it with everyone you know. If you are a blogger or have your own website, you can use one of the following images to post on your site and use this link to direct visitors to our downloadable packet: http://bit.ly/2gju6MR
You can even upload the packet to your website and offer it as a free download.