|Today's homeschool group field trip was to the pumpkin farm!|
Wow! There is just so much going on out there this week, that I'm afraid I had a really hard time narrowing things down to just a few links. So I hope you find some of these articles and quizes as helpful as I do.
• What Type of Parent Are You? Take the Quiz :: Modern Familia (This post is great for understanding your own parenting style/strengths.)
• The 4 Phases of Learning in Leadership Education :: Simple Homeschool (This is very insightful, a definite “must read”.)
• Las Hojas Estan Cambiando (The Leaves Are Changing): Part One :: Multilingual Living (This is such a great post!!)
• Calabazas, Brujas, y disfraces :: Wanna Jugar with Migo
• Trabajos de Geografia/Geography Activities :: 2 Pequeños Traviesos
• Mini Arco Ingles :: ORCA (I think this is a fantastic idea that can be applied using any language – I’m going to try it out!)
• It is time for Spain! :: Kids Go Bilingual
• Our Trilingual Adventures with Little Pim: Media :: Spanglish Baby
• Free Books :: Homeschool Parent (Since I mentioned the International Children’s Library a few weeks ago, I thought this might be of interest to some of you. However, these resources appear to all be in English only.)
• Chapter Books for Young Children :: Homeschooling in a Bilingual Home
• Piñata Monster Trick-or-Treat Bags :: Giddy Giddy
Also, I want to encourage ALL of you to head on over to Multilingual Mania over the next week or so and read the student essays that were submitted for the Writing Contest. They are so beautiful and inspirational. And we (the readers) get to vote for our favorites. I think this will be terribly, terribly hard to do!
AND, if you are not already a fan of MommyMaestra on Facebook, you might want to consider it since I do share links to interesting finds, activities, discoveries and more during the week.
Don't forget to take the MommyMaestra Survey and enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!