There are so many fabulous books about the ocean now available for children. And summer is one of the best times to explore them because - hello! - trips to the beach! We used to go to the beach all the time when we lived on the East Coast. Now that we're in Texas, we miss those beach trips terribly.
So I have been looking at ocean-themed children's books to share with my youngest. If you are looking for some, too, take a look at these!
Books about the Ocean - in English
(National Geographic Kids)
Books about the Ocean - in Spanish
(Discovery Guides "Ocean Worlds")
Bilingual Books that Feature the Ocean
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- 5 Ways to Explore the Ocean with Young Children
- Summer Learning Series: El Mar (The Sea)
- Free Beach-Themed Printables
- Blossom and Root Kindergarten Homeschool Curriculum Review
- Ask en español & Alternatives