If you have a 3- or 4-year-old child and have been following MommyMaestra, then you know how I feel about preschool. It is critical for children to either attend a preschool or actively be worked with at home so that they can start school (kindergarten) on target and ready to learn. To help you, I've put together a great collection of books and games that help you teach important basic concepts to your child. I think that you'll like that they are in English and/or Spanish. This collection includes:
- 2 sets of ChildUp Early Learning Game Cards
- 1 set of Scholastic bilingual board books: Seasons/Las cuatro estaciones, Shapes/Figuras geométricas, Colors/Colores, and Numbers/Números
- 1 set of Little Pim Spanish Word & Phrase Cards
- 1 set of Little Pim board books: Feelings and Colors
- 1 set of Maisy's bilingual board books: Toys, Food, Clothes, Animals
- 2 issues of the now discontinued Baby Bug in Español
- Eric Carle's bilingual board book: Colors/Colores
- It's Our Garden by George Ancona
- 1st bilingual picture dictionary: My Little Word Book/Mi libro pequeño de palabras
- Caillou multilingual learning set for preschool (includes a workbook and CD-ROM, both in English, Spanish, and French)
- 1 set of Stuart J. Murphy's I See I Learn books: Percy juega con cuidado, Freda organiza una merienda, Emma hace amigos, ¡Bien hecho, Ajay!
- Spanish picture book: Benny by Sieb Posthuma
ONE MommyMaestra reader will win this comprehensive bilingual preschool prize pack!
To enter to win, simply use the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway