August's free download from our sponsor, Lectura para niños is a set of flash cards to help beginning Spanish readers with sight words.
We usually introduce a new flash card once a week!
Activities to do with these sight words:
- We spell it out loud together touching the letters as we go
- Stamp the site word
- Use beads to create our word on a pipe cleaner
- Spell the word with shaving cream
- Create the word with play dough
- Write the word on an index card, cut it up, and put it back together
- Make the word using wikki sticks
- Write the word on a notecard using markers, decorate it up for a necklace!
For more awesome Spanish materials, especially those that teach children to read in Spanish, check out Lectura para niños on Facebook, Teachers Pay Teachers, Blog, and Pinterest.
TPT SITE WIDE SALE AUG. 4-6: UP TO 28% OFF ALL STORES!
Leah's store will be 28% off as well! CODE: BTS14
Lectura para niños is offering one of their Phonics Center A-Z Letter/Syllable of the Week sets to one MommyMaestra reader. There are some sample pages in the freebie download above so you can see what it is like.
To enter the giveaway, just use the rafflecopter below.
¡Buena suerte!a Rafflecopter giveaway