MommyMaestra's Back-to-School Fiesta continues with a great find and download! I love fun, educational printables that teach kids about other countries. It's part of raising global citizens. So when I spotted this Mexico Exploration Kit from Pack-n-Go Girls, I knew I had to share it with you.
Want to make Mexico come alive for your kids? Consider buying one of these two books - Mystery of the Thief in the Night or Mystery of the Disappearing Dolphin from the Pack-n-Go Girls Adventure series! (aff links)
Then download their Mexico Exploration Kit! Simplify your teaching day with this resource loaded with 50 pages of engaging learning activities.
Click here to get your Mexico Exploration Kit.
Teachers and parents, you can save yourself some time with this packet! When you sign up, you’ll receive the Mexico Exploration Kit filled with activities to enrich every part of your curriculum, such as...
- Encourage young writers with vocabulary, story elements, and story starters.
- Keep your students busy with a creative art activity that also teaches them science.
- Discover the tastes of Mexico with kid- and classroom-friendly recipes.
- Dig deeper into Mexico’s history and culture with math, science, and social studies activities.
- Take a fun break with a word search, puzzle, or game.
- Fill in learning space for quick learners with some coloring pages.
Truly, this is a fun set of activities for kids ages 6 to 9. In fact, all of Pack-n-Go Girls Adventure books are entertaining reads that are jam-packed with information to introduce readers to cultures and communities around the world. And I love their diverse characters, too!
Visit their website to learn more about their products.