As I mentioned, we're using the Olympics as a learning opportunity in our homeschool over the coming weeks. That means that almost ALL of our subjects have an Olympic link. Even grammar!
Check out this fun game that allows your student to practice distinguishing parts of speech: proper nouns, common nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. This file includes:
- game board
- game cards with words
- answer sheet with the list of words in their respective parts of speech category.
- blank cards for you to add your own words
- blank game board if you'd like to add different categories.
And, yes, it is available in English and Spanish!
You can find it in my TpT store or the MommyMaestra Shop.
Looking for other Olympic-themed resources? Don't miss:
- Science 360: Science of the Winter Olympics free video series
- Winter Games Unit: A comprehensive download full of excellent reading & geography activities
- My Pinterest board on Winter Olympics Printables and Activites
- Learn the Greek Alphabet (activity book for kids)
- Exploring Ancient Greece Through Crafts & Activities (books)