To be a successful homeschooling family the number one thing you must be is organized. It's my job to keep our lessons on track so that we don't fall behind and so that I know what in the world we're supposed to be focused on each day.
Last April, as part of my Mami Time Saver series, I shared with you my favorite lesson planner. I was surprised when so many messaged me saying how much they love the planner.
That is why I'm so pleased to be able to giveaway one of the 2014-2015 A Simple Plan Homeschool Planners! Mardel has generously offered one planner to a lucky MommyMaestra reader.
You can read my review to learn more about the planner, but it does feature:
- Sample pages
- Weekly schedule forms for each student
- Curriculum and semester goal pages
- Yearly overview pages
- To-do lists
- Special activities section
- Reading lists
- Attendance keeper
- Space for notes, prayer requests, and supply lists
- Heavy-duty interior pockets on both the front and back covers
- Curriculum tracker
- Grading chart
- Extracurricular activities tracker
- Encouraging Scriptures at the beginning of each new month
I used my planner to organize and plan out my curriculum and schedule my lessons for this year. So far things are going very smoothly, and I expect to stay on track.a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are looking for a wonderful tool to help you stay organized and on schedule, then this giveaway is for you! To enter, just use the Rafflecopter below.