Today's incredible Back-to-School #giveaway was put together by our friends at Delta Dental. You know that part of a child's education includes teaching them good hygiene habits to keep their body healthy. Our family has experienced a lot of dental issues with my daughter, who despite her mostly good dental hygiene practices, has inherited her dad's soft enamel and has suffered through 6 (SIX!!) cavaties in her 9 years, while her little brother who has my teeth hasn't had a single one. So I'm sort of maniacal about brushing and flossing and swishing.
Anyway, la gente de Delta Dental are super and have assembled the Back-to-School Prize Pack you see above. Here's a list of EVERYTHING in it:
- (1) Delta Dental bilingual coloring book -- Ratoncito Pérez Saves the Day... One Tooth at a Time!
- (1) Delta Dental book -- My Loose Tooth
- (1) The Tooth Fairy Meets El Ratón Pérez
- (3) Delta Dental toothbrushes -- 2 kids, 1 regular
- (1) Delta Dental Frisbee
- (1) Delta Dental lunch box
- (1) Delta Dental notebook + pen
- (1) Delta Dental mirror decal
- (2) reams of lined wide-rule paper
- (2) composition books
- (5) spiral notebooks
- (3) folders
- (1) 2-pack glue sticks
- (1) bottle of glue
- (1) pack of pencil erasers
- (1) 2-pack erasers
- (1) 24-count crayons
- (1) 12-count colored pencils
- (1) sharpener
- (1) flexible ruler
- (1) 2-pack scissors
- (1) 12-count dental-themed pencils
- (1) 2-pack highlighters
- (1) White-Out roller
- Dental-themed stickers
Isn't that simply AMAZING?? Maybe you'll have EVERYTHING your child needs to start school as far as school supplies go?
And because they are just great people over there at Delta Dental, they've even put together this tip sheet for dental hygiene for you to share with your child:
TWO (2!) lucky MommyMaestra readers will win a Back-to-School Prize Pack from Delta Dental.
Ready to enter? Just use the Rafflecopter below. GO!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, nor did I receive any samples. (I wish I could enter this giveaway.) All thoughts, opinions, and gushing are mine!