Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Celebrate World Water Day!
I also like how they have free printables - many in English and Spanish - related to Water and Cities.
For more information, you can visit World Water Day's website in English, Spanish, and even French!
Now, here are my water finds:
• At the top of my list is the EPA website which has a TON of lesson plans, activities, and much more for parents and teachers to choose from. Specifically, check out their Water Source Books page.
• Water.org has some incredible downloads, too. And they are listed according to grade for easy access.
• You can also find science & math lessons, as well as art/language arts lessons at the Community Science Action Guides site.
• Air & Water, Inc has a good page on the water cycle that includes some great educational links to videos, articles, diagrams and more.
• I also like this coloring page of the water cycle from Miss Rioux's Rockin Web Site. :)
• For water sampling lessons, take a look at this one from K12science.org
• As for where your house water comes from, take a look at this fun site from the City of Orlando.
Con mucho cariño...